Adding mods!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adding mods!

Post by ExileGlory on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:20 am

With the coming of our new machine, I'd like to get some suggestions and feedback on mods we may be able to add. And by we I mean Papa Very Happy

First mod is MAS Vehicles. Adds more vehicles to the game! I would suggest that we exclude all vehicles with cannons, however I think vehicles with .50 cal should be fine. Same goes for helicopters and jets. No chopper or jet with any gun able to be controlled by the pilot. It must have to be operated by a second person, and only have a .50 cal. I think mini guns would be too strong. I do like the idea of the Chinook heli currently in game, only with .50 cals on the sides. Not sure if the choppers included in MAS Vehicles are like that so we might not get any new choppers.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Next is MAS Weapons. Just like MAS Vehicles, this adds more weapons to the game! Again I'd like to mention excluding OP items like launchers, but any new gl's should be fine.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Those are the two big mods I can think of, if anyone else has any mods they'd like to see, or any feedback about these two, please post here!
(Include links to the mod's page if you can)
ExileGlory
VIP

Back to top Go down

Re: Adding mods!

Post by DoofyDave on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:41 pm

im all for those mods and anythign with rockets or cannons shouldnt be disabled. however if there is a way to disable the rockets on the hind heli thatd be sweet. (i just really wanna fly it)
DoofyDave
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ExileGlory on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:51 pm

You don't think tanks with full firepower and rpgs would be OP?
ExileGlory
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by DoofyDave on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:16 pm

oh no i DO. But stuff like apc and btr with the MGs on them is fine. Just no tanks/Rockets/nade launchers. Id only want an rpg if it was a mission reward and was very very rare to get.
DoofyDave
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top