Lime Discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lime Discussion.

Post by Troy on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Few things I noticed: 1) The graphics look more like Arma 2 now, although I noticed a slight improvement in performance.  2) Vehicles are much, much more expensive and have less storage space.  I don't really like this change but it does make the game harder.  I now have to make a choice of whether or not to use my Strider all the time.  3)  Substance got nerfed.  They added a much larger variety of food, but you need a can opener to get to that lovely Surströmming.  Everything else provides less benefits.  4) Base busting explosives are back to their regular price.  5) Was there always a 12.6 sniper rifle in this game? 6) There are now 3 ways of healing yourself, but Instadocs are now incredibly expensive. Try not to get shot.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Re: Lime Discussion.

Post by Papahyooie on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Here are the release notes if you want to see all the changes. Exile Lime Release Notes

I don't think they could do anything to your graphics. That might have been the update to Arma 3, in which case check your graphics settings. You may have to set them back up to get the same graphics fidelity you had before. Not sure about that one, but I'll look into it.

Everything else is configurable. I do plan to kill the price of the explosives again, until such time as flags can be stolen. Let me know what you specifically think about the rest of it, and I'll see what I can do. Smile

Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:19 pm

12500 for a hatchback is ridiculous.  You need a car in order to get anything done in Exile.  I think the price for all the lower end stuff (vehicles, food and medical stuff) should be greatly reduced, but the price on the higher end stuff stay mostly the same.  Guns and ammo cost have remained unchanged, so firefights should be the the same as they always were.  

The UI defiantly looks different, I noticed it mostly in item menus and while unlocking my car.  

Are there any plans to add more traders? And do you know anything about the A Heart For Inmates faction?

Also the seem to be adding more items into the game that don't do anything as of yet (Fire Extinguishers, hammers, Grinder ext).

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:31 pm

And since vehicle capacity has been reduced, I would like to see weapon sell for .6 of their actual cost. This will help reduce the amount a time players need to grind for caps.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie on Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:06 am

Great feedback troy. Thanks! I'll take a look at all the low end stuff, cars included, and adjust accordingly. Also, if I'm not mistaken, adjusting sell prices is possible now, so I'll look at that too.

I don't have any plans to add more traders. Not at the moment anyway. Perhaps a dedicated MAS vendor. But other than that, I don't see much point unless we get a huge influx of players. If there's a good reason to do so, let me know.

And I was confused about the heart for inmates thing too. I have no idea what that's all about.

Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:22 am

Having a trader on the SE and SW sides of the map would make things more convenient.....but that could decrease what little player interaction we have at the moment.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top