What is your favorite gear?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is your favorite gear?

Post by Troy on Wed May 14, 2014 11:01 am

Primary: M4A1 CCO SD or DMR. The M4 has always made my life easier. Being able to take out a zombie or 5 without attracting the entire town is extremely useful, and it can help me get that second shot on an unsuspecting bandit if I miss the first time. I like the SVD Cammo because it helps me hide and the optic system is nice, but the DMR mag saves a lot of space.
Secondary: Hatchet. I am awful with both silenced pistols. I absolutely despise their iron sites and their ability to shake at the exact moment that I am trying to fire. The G17 is nice, but I feel like having a secondary that can attract more zombies is missing the point. While the machete does more damage, it seems like it has a shorter reach than the hatchet. Spawning with one of these nice and versatile weapons is also a plus.
Medical: Antibiotics. I am always on the lookout for these things. Being able to cure the random diseases that can pop up has saved me more than one walk back to my corpse. All the medical supplies are nice, but the sheer joy I get whenever I find one of these things puts it at the top of my list.
Misc: Ghillie Suit. This is something that I am always looking out for. Being able to avoid detection is my main way of staying alive in this game and I always feel naked without it. Special mention for the NV Goggles. Just because I hardly ever get one of these things doesn't mean I don't know how useful they are. Being able to see on pitch black servers and in the rain is always a life saver.
Vehicle: V3S Civilian. I know a lot of people like their vehicles to get them from point A to point B as fast as possible, but I like mine to be more of a mobile base. Also Heli's are just one blown connection from turning into a giant fireball of death. Being able to hold enough gear for an army saves me so much time, and it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb like the Ural does.

So what is your favorite gear?

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top