Other games you play?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Other games you play?

Post by Troy on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Sorry for not being on for awhile, college has been kind of crazy. How about we try L4D2 this week?

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:48 am

Hey Troy, I've been less active lately as well as this is the 'busy season' at my job. Should slow down in about a month.. I won't be around this weekend.. But could hope on Thursday if that works.

Papa, do you have to sign up for a year with a host for teamspeak channel or is it month to month? If it's month to month I' say let's try it for sure & see how it goes. Again I'm willing to throw in.
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:54 pm

I've started playing Smite. Nice MOBA, it's in 3rd person so it more like an action game.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:50 pm

AFAIK it's only month to month.

And moba's suck btw. lol.

Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Mostly, yeah. This one is in 3rd person though, so it's more like an action game.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:36 pm

This weeks humble bundle comes with 4 copies of Insurgency. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:24 pm

How is Insurgency? I bought & downloaded it but don't think I ever even played it. I swear I'm gonna find time for games again soon Smile
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Ghost Recon Phantoms has a new $20 dlc called the infinity pack, which unlocks all the standard weapons, armor and devices for all 3 classes as soon as you reach the lvl requirement.  It also gives you some mystery boxes as you level up.  You will still need to purchase attachments for the guns, grenades, and exclusive items.  http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/ghost-recon-phantoms/en-US/community-news/index.aspx?c=tcm:19-185555-16&ct=tcm:6-231-32

If I'm understanding this correctly, this turns the game from pay to win into a more traditional f2p.  One time purchase and you don't have to worry about people having vastly better equipment than you.  Having to buy grenades still sucks though.

I might reward myself with this if I do well on my finals.  Anyone else interested in playing this again?

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:36 pm

I started playing Killing Floor. Co op fps zombie game. It's starting to show it's age, but it's still fun to play. If you don't have it yet I would suggest waiting for the Christmas sale, because this game has a stupid amount of DLC.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Murder Miners is a really cheap game on Steam. Image Halo 1 with Minecraft graphics, grappling hooks and a zombie mode.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:28 pm

I started playing Nosgoth with some friends. Vampires vs Hunters, team death match. It's a Free to Play game and they start you out with workable stuff.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Nosgoth is great! I finally got to play some vidja games last night, and I really liked Nosgoth.

Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:26 pm

It updates tomorrow with a new class.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:47 pm

I bought the super booster for Nosgoth. It gives my teammates a 25% boost to gold/experience and it last a month.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:00 pm

The Vanguard class was just released for Nosgoth. He's more of a tank, someone to anchor the rest of the team. Granted it's not uncommon to see 2-3 of them running around right now, so the humans just get stomped. His damage output is rather poor.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:41 am

Overwatch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:42 am

Overwatch

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcore55 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Destiny
Falcore55
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:18 pm

The Infinity pack for Ghost Recon Phantoms is on sale for $10.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Origin

Post by Troy on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Anyone use it? I like this weeks Humble Bundle but I want to know if it's worth installing Origin for it.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley on Wed May 06, 2015 10:58 am

Combat Mission Black Sea
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Sat May 09, 2015 12:02 pm

hensley wrote:Combat Mission Black Sea

What's that like?

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley on Thu May 14, 2015 7:42 am

It's a turn based tactical military simulator. It moves pretty 'slow' as you have to think out your plan before moving units or you'll get hammered. Hard to explain, nothing I've ever played quite like it. But I played the hell out of the earlier Combat Mission games years ago. This guy does some good 'let's play' videos on it:

hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:36 pm

I started play Heroes of the Storm.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:08 pm