Looking for a moderator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a moderator

Post by Papahyooie on Mon May 19, 2014 11:31 am

Well, the Battleborne server has grown alot since I started it a few months ago. We are now averaging at least 20 unique players a day. I know alot of you have probably been frustrated at the fact that I cannot always fix 100% of your problems, simply due to lack of time.

So, I am announcing that I am looking for an admin to help deal with problems that arise when I cannot be there to help.

Let me be clear: this is not a position for someone who wants to be able to spawn new vehicles and weapons for themselves so that they can play around. This is a position of responsibility, impartiality, and frankly alot of work. It is for someone who is willing to help the community, and probably sacrifice some of their own play time to do so.

Requirements:
Must be able to demonstrate procifiency with DayZ database management.
Must show knowlege of Battleye systems.
Must show impartiality and fairness to all players.
Knowlege of ArmaII scripting is a plus.
Familiarity with DayZ admin tools a plus.
Knowlege of ArmaII map editing a plus.
Knowlege of administrating and moderating a PBB forum is a plus as well.

If you, or someone you know meets these qualifications and wants to try out for the position, post your game name in this thread and I will speak with you about it via PM.

Depending on who gets the position, I may also look for someone to help with modering the forum as well.

Thanks for looking, guys.  Wink
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top