Bandit time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bandit time

Post by TheBoss on Tue May 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Ok so tomorrow is going to be a bandit day for me. I will be stalking Cherno feel free to hunt me down and kill me i invite all to join in. Also to the lucky person who kills me i will have night vision and a range finder on me so come join the fight and let Chaos roll tomorrow. PS Ventus would you like to join me as a bandit or hunt me let me know i think we could have some fun Twisted Evil 

TheBoss
Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: Bandit time

Post by Troy on Wed May 28, 2014 6:45 am

Are you going to set up a tent to help people gear up faster? And are you going to be looting people's bodies?
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoss on Wed May 28, 2014 9:46 am

I will not have a tent up to help people gear up faster to fight as well as some other things around. Also I will not be looting your bodies when you die. your gear will be safe from me anyways ill be on around 830 9ish hoping some people will join for some fun times.

TheBoss
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley on Wed May 28, 2014 9:57 am

Sounds fun boss.. Hoping that is 8:30 - 9:00 PM which would mean & I can participate.
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoss on Wed May 28, 2014 10:17 am

Yep im doing some prep work now so it should be very entertaining

TheBoss
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoss on Wed May 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Well i was trying to get some prep work done to get ready but instead got my self killed real good. So there will not be extra weapons around on the other hand i will not ba as well equiped. will be

TheBoss
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus on Wed May 28, 2014 2:45 pm

Yo boss, i'll join you as a bandit. I'll be on around 7-8 pm so we'll meet up then

Ventus
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoss on Wed May 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Ok so those of you that were on today noticed that u was having major issues on the server today so i checked they are doing network service in my area so i am postpone the event untill they stop its been getting reducilous.

TheBoss
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus on Wed May 28, 2014 2:53 pm

If that's the case, then I'll take Boss's place as the bandit. It sounds fun, and we'll count this as practice until Boss can get his internet fixed. I'll be in Cherno from 7pm EST until the restart at 9pm EST.

Ventus
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoss on Wed May 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Thank you to all of you who came and played today we learned a lot form the this semi event. One Cherno is a bad place for it 2 need to figure out a spawn thing but again thank to every one who tried. Also props to TROY and Ventus who tied atop the leader board with 2 kills each and that to xxxSON61 for playing aw well.

TheBoss
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Wed May 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Yeah, we played a little after you left.  Me and Ventus got 3 kills each.  We'll plan it better next time.

Papa: would it be alright if you could reset my humanity back to 75000 ish?
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus on Wed May 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Thanks to TheBoss for the idea in the first place. We do need to plan more for future events like this. Good times, guys.

Ventus
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie on Fri May 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Alright check this out guys. I don't mind you having your own player-led events. In fact, I highly encourage it. I love that you guys are doing this, it's exactly what I wanted this server to become.

However, as for resetting people's humanity and things like that, I cannot fairly reset people's humanity or replace gear, etc etc.

If you want to have an event that involves such things, where you all agree to play a game with your own rules, apart from "normal" server play, that's fine. I just need to know beforehand. Each event will need to have its own thread posted in the general section (and send me a PM about it to make sure I see it.) Everyone who wants to participate in it needs to post in the thread. That way I can have a list of people who need to be rolled back. So, basically what I'm saying is, you need to make it "official." I can't just reset people's humanity and stuff like that arbitrarily. It wouldn't be fair.

That being said, Please, keep it up! I love that you guys have taken off with it and made it your own even when I'm not around.
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top