Is Battleborne your primary server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Battleborne your primary server?

Post by Troy on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:18 am

Do you guys play on other servers/ different mods? If so, which ones and why?
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Battleborne your primary server?

Post by hensley on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:38 pm

Battleborne is definitely my primary server. I spend about 90% of my Dayz game time on there. I do play some on server: =Evil Dead=  

The mods on server are very similar but the loadout is different. You start on Evil Dead with silenced M4, G17, backpack & some other various supplies. I play on there every now & again not because of different mods but because there are more people on the server. As we all know that brings a whole different feel (both good & bad). There are usually about 10 - 20 people on the server which to me feels like a good amount. You don't have to look over your shoulder every 3 seconds because there are players everywhere you look. But you do need to be aware at all times & it obviously leads to more random player interactions. It's not a pure PvP server although that does happen & there are some KOS guys on there. But I've also meet some friendlies on there as well. Vehicles are more abundant as well (says 600+ in server description). You also spawn with toolbox & are able to make a bike right away. I understand the purest wouldn't like this, & I lean towards the purest point of view myself. But I must admit not having to run across the map as a freshy is nice Smile  

I've also downloaded the Overwatch Mod & the Epoch Mod but haven't played either for more than a few minutes. I may give Overwatch that another try at some point. The weapons look sweet on there!

What about you Troy?
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:57 pm

This is my primary server, although I might try out some of the more complicated mods out there.
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcore55 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:47 am

This is actually the only server I go on anymore. The community is a lot more friendly in and out of the game. In the game I don't feel as threatened that I'll be shot on site as much as other servers which leads to people working together more and outside the game you guys actually listen to what they players have to say, which is nice. To be honest, this is the first community I've joined and I don't plan on leaving any time soon but I do hope that when dayz standalone becomes more fleshed out that we start moving towards that as well because I've been playing it and it is awesome.
Falcore55
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top