Youtube problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youtube problem.

Post by Troy on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:35 pm

So I have my youtube account tied to my google account, and google is telling me that they've "detected unusual activity on your account." And now they want me to enter in my phone number so I verify my account via text. I do not want Google to have my phone number. Any ideas on how to work around this?

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Re: Youtube problem.

Post by Papahyooie on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:35 am

Youtube is owned by google, so the accounts are one and the same. Do you use an android phone? The reason I ask is that they only ask for your phone number if they already have it, and has been used to register an account before. If you use an android phone, trust me, they already have it. Other than that, there should be some option to use a second email address to verify it, but without it in front of me, I couldn't tell you exactly how to get to it.

Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:53 am

Thanks for the reply. I don't have an android phone, but I'll try and do the second email thing.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Got it fixed, thanks Papa.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content