Opinions on music?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opinions on music?

Post by Papahyooie on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:51 am

Ok guys, I need your opinions on something.

The music system for exile is pretty sweet... It can tell the difference between combat and just walking around, and is very versatile. But it's only got a couple of tracks. I could add more music so it doesn't get so repetitive, but it will inflate the size of the mission file significantly (the download you sometimes have to do when you connect.) You'll only have to download it once, and then any time I make a change to it, not every time you connect.

So what do you guys think? I'm thinking the download size could end up being several (up to ~15) megabytes with music, just like it was on the old Arma 2 server that had custom music. If you have fast internet, that's no problem, but on a slow connection, it could take awhile. So how fast can you guys download ~15 megabytes? Fast enough to justify adding music?

Let me know what you think.

Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions on music?

Post by hensley on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:10 pm

I'm all for it... Especially since you just have to download once. I think I get about 8-10 mps download speed typically.

Halloween theme music when zombies get close!!!!!!!!!
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Having more music would be nice. I muted mine after 15 minutes because I got sick of hearing the same track over and over.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top