Day-z Standalone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Day-z Standalone

Post by Saetik on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Does anyone else have this game and would like to play?

Saetik

Back to top Go down

Re: Day-z Standalone

Post by Papahyooie on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:50 am

I have the standalone. Haven't played it much lately. Been too busy with the server lol. Plus, at the moment there isn't really much endgame. Every time I play, I find that I easily get the highest gear in a couple of hours. Past that, the only thing to do is pvp. I find it way too easy to survive.
That's why I wanted to start my own server, so that we could sort of make our own fun. Have games and such. We will start doing that soon. Wink

Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:55 pm

I have it. Got tired of servers crashing and losing all of my gear. I'll get back to playing it when it's more stable.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Anyone want to bet when this thing will be worth playing?

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:42 pm

They just implemented the anti hack system, and it appears to be working. Might give this another shot sometime.

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley on Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:22 am

I jump on SA occasionally & it runs pretty good these days. Some really cool features. Zombies are still an issue running through walls & hitting you from 15 feet away. And with basically no vehicles running everywhere gets old. It is fun though, miles ahead of where it was 5-6 months ago!

hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:25 pm

And it's only 2 years behind scheduled!

Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:27 am

Sponsored content